Homogeneous embedding of Fluoro carbon polymer into the matrix
Non-stick composite electroless Nickel coating
Lubrinip PTFE is a composite coating consisting of a nickel-phosphorous matrix alloy in which very tiny PTFE particles are embedded. The Lubrinip PTFE coating surface is anti-stick and slippery. Thanks to an homogeneous PTFE embedding throughout the layer, those properties are constant and self-repaired.
In order to obtain a perfect adherence of the Lubrinip PTFE coating on the substract, and also to assure a good corrosion resistance, a pure electroless nickel under-layer is deposited. Lubrinip PTFE can be deposited with an excellent adherence on every usual metals ans construction alloys or on every Aluminum alloys or Magnesium alloys.
The deposition process is realised by immersion in a 90°C bath. The coating thickness is precisely known, depending on the deposition speed and the treatment time. Depending on the choosen temperature and duration, a post-operating heat treatment allows to modify some coating properties such as : adherence enhancement – relaxing internal stresses – increasing the hardness, tenacity, ductility. These aspects must be disussed and precised for each demand.
Type of deposit
|NiP + PTFE||Nonstick, sliding||1490 x 480 x 900 mm|
- Gearboxes parts
- Extrusion body for plastic injection
- Printing machine parts
- Anti-stick and self-cleaning coating
- Excellent sliding properties in slow friction
- Excellent corrosion properties (identical to electroless Nickel)
- Possibility to treat inner parts (e.g pipes)
- Perfect regularity and coating thickness accuracy
LUBRINIP PTFE advantages
Lubrinip PTFE →
Cross section of Lubrinip PTFE
Which are the surfaces, which can be coated ?All metals and normal structural steels as well as aluminium and its alloys except soft metals (Pb, Sn etc…)
Is it possible to treat hollow surfaces or internal portions ?Yes, because the penetrating ability of chemical nickel, which serves as basis for this procedure, is infinite. It is even possible to achieve a regular coating within a curved tube or a coil of pipe if the coating solution is in motion.
Does the thickness of the deposit is regular or have to be considered « point coatings » ?The thickness of the deposits of chemical nickel is identical and regular in all points of the surface of the part regardless of the complexity of his profile. The deposit coats the part which can be treated like a second skin the whole surface of a body enclosure.
Which is the thickness of the deposits of Lubrinip BN ?The thickness of the coating is not limited actually (physical editions, which are to due to the tensions, delimitations of the procedure etc.), however corresponds the normal coatings between 5 and 100 lain to Micron, about which 80% are between 15 and 25 Micron.
Being possible to coat selectively by the portions is left blank, which may not be treated ?Yes. In practice a piece of construction as well as a technical design must be supplied which following details to contain must:
The practical ABC of the chemical nickel coatings LUBRINIP BN in questions - answers
- In green:: The portions which to be coated must .
- In yellow: The portions which to be coated cannot have to be compellingly coated however.
- In red: The portions which not to be coated to be allowed or which to be left blank have.
Is the adhesion of the coating good and reproducible ?Oui.
- he adhesion of the chemical nickel coatings is outstanding on all metals to be treated can.
- he good adhesion of the coating hangs to a large extent from the preparing range by that the parts before coating continuously.
- The chemical composition and the micro Strukturale condition (trempé - revenu; nitruré; écroui laminé etc.) of the special steel and alloys must be indicated, in order to obtain the best results for the adhesion.
- A thermal treatment after coating (~ °C) the adhesion on steel completely particularly completes 220 and on the aluminium alloys (~190°C)