ATELA The company was founded in 1959 by Mieczyslaw Osowiecki, Dr. Ing. Chemist. Put her creativity and knowledge with the industry by creating a laboratory workshop: was the motto.
The same year, 1959, is dismissed ATELA revolutionary process of electroless nickel KANIGEN®.
In 1964, the treatment of épilamage Osowiecki the culmination of research on watch stones. This treatment was intended to improve lubrication of watch movements.
Subsequently, the activity was directed towards the chemical nickel outsourcing and developments or composite deposits chemical nickel matrix.